The transaction with the identifier 0KE6 is fragment of the ERP software SAP R/3 in program SAPLPC31 and serves the function EC-PCA: Average Balance Ledger. The module is termed Enterprise Controlling, Profit Center Accounting, Basic Settings.
name: 0KE6Which transactions are named similar?
description: EC-PCA: Average Balance LedgerWhich transactions are related?
There are some of the transaction codes having a similar name:
- 0KE0 (EC-PCA: Transfer prog. for act. data)
- 0KE1 (EC-PCA: Delete Transaction Data)
- 0KE2 (EC-PCA: Del. Profit Ctr Master Data)
- 0KE3 (EC-PCA:Delete Transaction Data(Bkgd))
- 0KE4 (EC-PCA: Update settings)
- 0KE5 (EC-PCA: Controlling Area Settings)
- 0KE5_WIZARD (Activate Profit Center Accounting)
There are the transaction codes that are logically proximate: