The transaction code with the identifier CBGL_REORG is component of the enterprise software SAP R/3 in program RCBGL_PRINTREQUEST_REORG and serves the function EHS: Reorganization Print Orders. The functional component is termed Environment, Health and Safety, Product Safety.
name: CBGL_REORGWhich transactions are named similar?
description: EHS: Reorganization Print OrdersWhich transactions are related?
Here you find some of the t-codes having approximate naming:
- CBGL_BS (EHS: Print Using Bar-Code Scanner)
- CBGL_CD03 (EHS: Display Change Documents)
- CBGL_CL02 (EHS: Edit Customer-Specific Labels)
- CBGL_CL03 (EHS: Display Customer-Spec. Labels)
- CBGL_CS01 (EHS: Transfer GLM Printers)
- CBGL_CS02 (EHS: Adopt SAP Spool Printer)
- CBGL_CS03 (EHS: Transfer WWI Printer)
Here you find the transaction codes which are content-wise proximate: